We are currently the fundraising partner of the international non-profit organization Equality Now, based in New York City, which fights for legal equality and the empowerment of girls and women around the world.
Every 6 months, we pay 10% of the profits from our sales to the charity or non-profit organization with which we are in partnership. Our customers are informed by email or via our social networks.
We are always on the lookout for new talent, no matter where you are based in the world. We offer partnerships in the form of commissioning. Each artist has his dashboard with the status of sales on the products which are attached to him.
Contact us using the form below or on our social networks, and we will be happy to talk to you.
It depends on the products.
- POSTERS: Processing within 48 hours + Shipping within 2 to 3 working days.
- Textile Printing: Order lead time is 3-5 business days (may vary depending on COVID restrictions) and shipping time is 3-7 business days depending on destination.
- OBJECTS / ACCESSORIES: The order processing time is 2-3 business days and the shipping time is 2-4 business days depending on the destination.
- POSTERS: In the whole world (except for legal restrictions, we do not ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria and North Korea) with local printing system. Our supplier has several production centers in order to fulfill your order as close as possible to your home.
- STREETWEAR: Europe only
- HOME & LIVING: Europe only
Shipping costs are calculated based on your home address when you place your order. You will have the information before the final confirmation.
Janolo was initially launched with Janolo Art in July 2020. We then launched the artist platform "Janolo and Friends" and streetwear "Janolo Street" in November 2020.
We only create what you really need. All of our products are made-to-order, which means they are printed or embroidered only when you place the order. The fact of not having unsold goods and having no storage costs allows us to offer attractive prices to our customers and to donate a higher amount to the charity with which we work. It's a sustainable model that we believe in and that works for us.
Our printing supplier (posters) is based in Norway and has production centers in over 30 countries:
Our textile manufacturer is in 95% of cases, Stanley & Stella (based in Belgium with production centers all over the world) on which we embroider and print on demand in Barcelona (Spain) or Riga (Latvia).
For us, transparency is essential. That's why we share everything that concerns us in the page called "Our history"